Thursday, July 19

Should I wait?

Someone gave me a bittersweet smile. Like an angel just made a pact with the devil to take over both the good and the bad in me. To leave me with a blank expression and a confused state of mind. I remember I was so clear in the head till a few moments ago. And now I was left with only one thought as the light faded away and the darkness took me closer and closer to sleep - will the angel and the devil meet again so that someone greets me with that bittersweet smile one more time?

1 comment:

Kaveesh said...

well..commenting on kanwar's prowess in capturing the abstract and the viable(s) aint an easy job...he has this amazing way of puttin things together..that seem so normal and mundane in life, but opulent and majestic thru his words...the paper boat, the showers and now the darkness, this one truly reveals the art of human imagination...
As a tyro, everything u write becomes am example for me..n i'd juct like to say...U WRITE...BECAUSE U INSPIRE ME!
cheers!